First Visit

Who Can Benefit From Chiropractic Care?

Practically everyone! Chiropractic care is used daily by thousands of people who are interested in taking their health to a new level. Wellness chiropractic care, which can also be thought of as a chiropractic lifestyle, optimizes spinal motion, optimizes the function of the nervous system and its ability to communicate properly to all areas of the body, and enhances the body’s innate healing ability. Chiropractic adjustments today ensure ideal spinal motion, optimal nerve flow, and vitality in organ function. These measures serve to minimize spinal degeneration in the future, and prevent stress from causing unnecessary health outcomes. Many people are introduced to chiropractic because they are suffering from pain or chronic injury. As they heal and understand the principles of wellness care, many continue a chiropractic lifestyle of wellness care to optimize their overall health and body function.

Schedule an appointment and begin a journey toward vitality, health and wellness with our team of family-focused chiropractors here in Fort Collins. Our goal is to give your body the best chance at reaching its full potential. Our mission is to make Fort Collins healthier for the next generation!

Schedule Appointment      

Patient Forms

Upon entering our office, our Chiropractic Assistant, Daniel, will greet you and welcome you as a member of our practice. We will request you fill out the new patient forms located below. The paperwork provides us with general information about yourself and your condition (if applicable) or your wellness goals. If you wish to fill out the paperwork ahead of time, in the comfort of your home, it will save you about 15 minutes in the office. Please print off and complete the paperwork that is appropriate for you, if you choose to complete it ahead of time.      

Adult Chiropractic Health Forms:

Adult (14yrs+) Member Health Record Form (Click to open and print)    

Child Chiropractic Health Forms:

Ages 0-3 — Child Member Health Record Form (Click to open and print) Ages 4-8 — Child Member Health Record Form (Click to open and print) Ages 9-13 — Child Member Health Record Form (Click to open and print)    

Initial LipoLaser Paperwork:

InvisaRED Initial Visit Paperwork (click to open and print)    

Environmental and Food Sensitivity Paperwork:

Food Sensitivity Test Intake Form (Click to open and print)          



What to Expect



Next, you will have a consultation with Dr. Jenn to discuss your health-related goals or concerns. This is a no-obligation consultation to make sure you, your child, and/or your family, are a candidate for chiropractic care. Your first visit is designed for our doctors to learn more about you, your current state of health, and your expectations to determine how chiropractic care can enhance your life.      


After your consultation, the doctor will perform a complete chiropractic exam to detect nerve system interference (subluxations) and determine the effects of these subluxations on your body’s function and health. The exam may include posture analysis, range of motion, muscle testing, neurological evaluation, nerve scans, joint motion analysis, and x-rays, if necessary.      

State of the Art Technology

Using the latest Space Foundation Certified technology, your nervous system function will be tested using our non-invasive nerve scan system. Only about 10% of your nervous system is devoted to signaling pain, which you can feel. That means that you can’t know for sure how well the other 90% of your nervous system is working. We use the nerve scan to determine the status of your nerve system function, and which areas of stress could be contributing to your condition or holding you back from optimal function. This gives us a measurable baseline for your current nervous system health and we can then track your body’s improvement as you progress through care.      

Review of Test Results

Between your first and second visits Dr. Jenn will review your consultation, examination, and diagnostic tests to set up a plan of action to help you achieve your health goals. When you come back in to review your test results, she will discuss and explain if and how chiropractic can help, and what your program of care will entail, both financially and time-wise.      

Ready To Get Sarted?

Schedule Appointment